Mobile Marketing is here to stay. Here are some interesting facts from the Mobile Marketing Association;
1. There are 45 million smart phone users in the U.S. right now.
2. In the first quarter of 2010, 20% of all cell phone users will be using smart phones.
3. By the end of 2011,more that 50% of cell phone users will be using smart phones.
4. Smart phone users use their phone to email and access the Internet.
5. Mobile has the broadest reach. Mobile has 4.8 billion users versus 1.7 billion users on the Internet.
6. There will be 5 billion mobile phone users in 2010---the world population is 6.8 billion.
7. There are almost 5 times more mobile devices than computers.
8. Mobile text messaging has the fastest read rate at 90% in 15 minutes with a 97%final open rate. Email does not come close to that.
Call me at 303-320-4855 so we can visit about this new marketing frontier.